MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The only problem I get from upgrading...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I don't remember what I used jquery for, I just removed it now. Please check again (I forgotten the board being close, sorry) as it still doesn't work Confused
I have unistalled all my plugins and created a clean theme without modifications, still spoiler tag is not working at all.

I don't know what is going on with my forum.
Without actually being able to see it, its hard to come up with a solution.
I have downloaded all my FTP files, installed a localhost forum with exactly the same files and use the same code for the spoiler that was not working in the live forum.

Then activate every plugin one by one, but there I did not found a problem, the spoiler tag still works Undecided

So it is not a file related issue.

I can provide with a FTP and admin rights account information if you want Confused
Bump~ (we can only bump after 24 hours? Too bad)
Bump-
Well it's not even parsing the MyCode so either you've not got the settings right, you've not set it to be enabled, or you've got other non-default code running that is breaking it.
Maybe it is a database issue then? I have tested a installation using my board files and the problem dind not come out on my localhost.
A MyCode failing to parse won't be anything to do with the database. Printscreen all the settings for this MyCode.
I have the SAME problem after update.
In the admin panel works but in the live forum is failing...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5