MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The only problem I get from upgrading...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Changing the word "Spoiler" for anything else makes not difference.
Any Help?
Why have you got {{ and }} around the MyCode...?? Ultimately the upgrade has nothing to do with this unless you'd made core file edits to get this to work before. And is the MyCode plugin by Yumi that you're using there still activated??
There is not difference if it is activate or not, the mycode still will not work. When I took the screenshot it was activated, but I have try before deactivating it Undecided

The {{ and }} are there after activating/deactivating Yumi's plugin, but it doesn't matter if I write the normal code again, it doesn't work.

This is what I have by now:
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4085/...rd01pe.jpg

And as alv4 said before, the mycode works in the ACP, but not in the forum itself.
Right, install a clean test forum in a new directory, and add it there, does it work?? There is something different aout your forum if it is doing this.
(2011-08-16, 08:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Right, install a clean test forum in a new directory, and add it there, does it work?? There is something different aout your forum if it is doing this.

Using my existing forum files to install a clean forum and then create the mycode, it works.

That is the reason I thought of a DB related problem.

(Installing a full clean forum also works.)
The database is not going to have anything to do with it, that is where data is stored, it's not going to have an effect on a MyCode parsing. You'll just need to find what is different or added to your forum, there will have to be something somewhere. Have you tried the new setting to stopall plugins running?? It's at the bottom of the General Configuration options.
I can't use that feature as the showthread shows some errors because of some plugins n.ñ

But disabling plugins on by one doesn't work either.
bump~

If you need a test account just tell me Toungue
(2011-08-16, 09:24 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The database is not going to have anything to do with it, that is where data is stored, it's not going to have an effect on a MyCode parsing. You'll just need to find what is different or added to your forum, there will have to be something somewhere. Have you tried the new setting to stopall plugins running?? It's at the bottom of the General Configuration options.

When I did the upgrade din't appear the new settings, that that you say of deactivate all the plugins and that that allow to disable the arrow in the navigation...

Edit:
I try to use this:
http://mybbsource.com/mycodes.php?act=view&mid=11
But don't works. Have the same problem Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5