MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PS Mockup]- MyMentor - A Powerful Customized grayish blue toned them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

I am deciding to code one theme as a next project. 24 hours ago, I sat to prepare its mockup in Photoshop CS5 and designed the index page, although I haven't started coding it, but I'd like the reviews at first.

I came to name this theme MyMentor because I liked that name, it really seemed some Mentor like thing.

Here is a preview, don't forget to zoom it to see original sized image:

http://i.imgur.com/OAGUZ.png

I would like to code it, I might even need some helpers who would be eligible for a free copy of the them, is anyone interested? I'd let you know if I need any and how it goes.

Any constructive reviews and feedbacks are appreciated, thanks. Smile

Looks like you drew an awful lot of inspiration from PS Bliss.
Nope, its the design that I had in mind since long, my major themes were based on default layout but I decided to code extraordinary different this time, I don't consider other's designs while making one, moreover its just a PHOTOSHOP design and not coded at the moment.

Moreover the sidebox part is a plugin work but it can be easily created, I have my original designs.
thats awesome buddy......may be its an inspiration...this looks reall really good.
i dont find much similarity though....
all the best...Smile
Choose a differente background-color for the trow1/2 classes.

It looks good but I don't like the colors that much.

Just my opinion.
.tcat gradient and the navigation color(also the gradient style) not matching with the theme. But I must say its a good effort, like to see it coded.
(2011-08-02, 03:23 PM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you drew an awful lot of inspiration from PS Bliss.

Too much spacing in between to be honest, and more colours needed, otherwise layout is alright.
Too much spacing, as said above. And the colors look odd; especially the background.
Ah, I thought to have some offtopic light-dark colors in this one, so I choosed grayish blue and dark gray tone. Thanks for the feedbacks. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4