MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premier Gamerz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[img][/img]
Premier Gamerz!
Come on over to <snip> and check out our gaming community. We currently have 116 members when I made this thread.

<snip>

My name is roflcopter. I am the 2nd Admin in charge. Contact me or staff if you have any questions.

Thanks!
It looks nice, but it has far too many sections for the amount of posts on the forum. If I were you, I'd move all the Call of Duty related forums under one Call of Duty category, that'd reduce the size of the index page slightly and make it look a little more organized.

Modern warfare 3, black ops should be moved under the 'Previous Call of Duty Titles' and then you should rename that category to 'Call of Duty'.

--My opinion.
(2011-08-03, 01:54 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]It looks nice, but it has far too many sections for the amount of posts on the forum. If I were you, I'd move all the Call of Duty related forums under one Call of Duty category, that'd reduce the size of the index page slightly and make it look a little more organized.

Modern warfare 3, black ops should be moved under the 'Previous Call of Duty Titles' and then you should rename that category to 'Call of Duty'.

--My opinion.

Thank You for your feedback. We are a newer forum still trying to fix things!Wink
(2011-08-03, 01:57 PM)Premier Gamerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-03, 01:54 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]It looks nice, but it has far too many sections for the amount of posts on the forum. If I were you, I'd move all the Call of Duty related forums under one Call of Duty category, that'd reduce the size of the index page slightly and make it look a little more organized.

--My opinion.

Thank You for your feedback. We are a newer forum still trying to fix things!Wink

The forum was created almost 2 months ago, it's hardly new. Also, whatever you do, sort the groups out. Admins have 10 stars, that just looks awful in my opinion, like it was done by an 8 year old. "Pro1337Haxor" - Titles aren't exactly professional either. Then again, you may not want a professional community.

(2011-08-03, 01:58 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]http://premiergamerz.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=252

That's fraud.

Please explain how that is fraud?
(2011-08-03, 02:00 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-03, 01:57 PM)Premier Gamerz Wrote: [ -> ]

--My opinion.

The forum was created almost 2 months ago, it's hardly new. Also, whatever you do, sort the groups out. Admins have 10 stars, that just looks awful in my opinion, like it was done by an 8 year old. "Pro1337Haxor" - Titles aren't exactly professional either. Then again, you may not want a professional community.

We are still working on things. We just need feedback like this to help us.
(2011-08-03, 02:03 PM)Premier Gamerz Wrote: [ -> ]Please explain how that is fraud?

I don't even need to explain. You and I both know it was, that's why you removed it.

(2011-08-03, 02:15 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-03, 02:03 PM)Premier Gamerz Wrote: [ -> ]Please explain how that is fraud?

I don't even need to explain. You and I both know it was, that's why you removed it.

I never removed it. It was moved to a new section only viewable by staff. I don't know why that is Fraud? Please explain?
(2011-08-03, 02:18 PM)Premier Gamerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-03, 02:15 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]

I never removed it. It was moved to a new section only viewable by staff. I don't know why that is Fraud? Please explain?

Selling a PayPal account? C'mon, no one would do that to their own account. It's obviously been hacked.
Or he doesn't need it anymore because its limited.
Pages: 1 2