MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premier Gamerz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-08-03, 02:26 PM)xELiiT3_Sn1PaXx Wrote: [ -> ]Or he doesn't need it anymore because its limited.

That is exactly why. I had no use for it anymore.
(2011-08-03, 02:25 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-03, 02:18 PM)Premier Gamerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-03, 02:15 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-03, 02:03 PM)Premier Gamerz Wrote: [ -> ]Please explain how that is fraud?

I don't even need to explain. You and I both know it was, that's why you removed it.

I never removed it. It was moved to a new section only viewable by staff. I don't know why that is Fraud? Please explain?

Selling a PayPal account? C'mon, no one would do that to their own account. It's obviously been hacked.

I don't hack those types of thing as I am not like that. I don't want it anymore as it is limited. No use to me, for someone else it will.
(2011-08-03, 02:26 PM)xELiiT3_Sn1PaXx Wrote: [ -> ]Or he doesn't need it anymore because its limited.

Then he could close it.
(2011-08-03, 02:00 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]The forum was created almost 2 months ago, it's hardly new. Also, whatever you do, sort the groups out. Admins have 10 stars, that just looks awful in my opinion, like it was done by an 8 year old. "Pro1337Haxor" - Titles aren't exactly professional either. Then again, you may not want a professional community.

We just made the 10 stars to show status.
It goes up depending on what rank your are, and how many posts.

as for the usertitle, I made it that because it's funny.
we're a nice community, and hey everyone acts a little childish. Smile

I honestly don't like coming on here and getting slandered because we're nice, and kiddish.

It's a gaming site. Not a professional site for business or something. You have to understand that.

(2011-08-03, 02:29 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]

Then he could close it.

why?

wouldn't you rather make money on that, instead of closing it?
(2011-08-03, 02:29 PM)xELiiT3_Sn1PaXx Wrote: [ -> ]We just made the 10 stars to show status.
It goes up depending on what rank your are, and how many posts.
We all know how rank system works. But he mentioned that its weird that you used 10 stars.

Quote:as for the usertitle, I made it that because it's funny.
we're a nice community, and hey everyone acts a little childish. Smile

I honestly don't like coming on here and getting slandered because we're nice, and kiddish.
There is a lot of difference between being friendly and being childish. People will like your community when admins act friendly. But they won't visit a Forum if admins act childish.

We do act professional, and nice.

that's just once instance of that happening, and I'm dead serious when I say this but I had just changed it to that about an hour before he posted that.
MYBB PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD THE SITE IS POWERED BY vBULLETIN!!
(2011-08-29, 09:45 PM)Verocity x Wrote: [ -> ]MYBB PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD THE SITE IS POWERED BY vBULLETIN!!

Do you stalk every gaming forum and the second they do something wrong, post in their MyBB thread?
Pages: 1 2