MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1.5 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DennisTT Wrote:Uh oh there seems to be a bug in the update

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...3#pid64223

My mybb version 1.2 code detector is buzzing.
Tikitiki Wrote:No... It was a feature! We put it in there ahead of schedule. It should work when MyBB 1.2 comes out xD j/k lol
So, now I am confused! Should we use DenisTT fix or is it not necessary?

EB
EuroBEAT Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:No... It was a feature! We put it in there ahead of schedule. It should work when MyBB 1.2 comes out xD j/k lol
So, now I am confused! Should we use DenisTT fix or is it not necessary?

EB

If you intend on using the secondary usergroup joining in the User CP on your forum, then yes you should fix Smile

Tikitiki is just joking around as usual.
Upgraded, well done guys!!
Updated! Thanks for this update, it was some work updating manually, but since I run a heavily modified version of MyBB it was wise to do so... All smooth, thank you!
Were any of the exploits found in version 1.1.4 used by the morons, or were these cought before they had the chance?
None of these are public information yet (how to exploit yet).

The mailing list message will be going out today too, it was too late lastnight and recently I haven't been getting the amount of sleep I should be.
thanks Chris

I still say MyBB pwnz phpBB in all everything

Smile
Just updated it. Thanks for the hard work!

However, I am curious why I see on the admin cp that my current version is 1.1.5, but when I click on version check, I get "There was a problem communicating with the version server."

GSA
thx. i think that it's very gooooood !

have another template ? or chinese version ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9