MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Create Social Groups...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you make it so that in mybb 2.0 members of the forum can create their own social groups?
What do you mean by "social groups"? Do you mean group memberships?
I think OP means like the group thing they have on vBulletin how you can make random groups and people can join and post to them.
I really like the idea. In fact he had already begun code to do so Plugin.
(2011-08-10, 01:20 AM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]I think OP means like the group thing they have on vBulletin how you can make random groups and people can join and post to them.
Huh. Sounds like it's more of a selling point than a useful feature for a community.
Its a forum software and I would like to keep it that way, What do you think facebook is for ?
Plugin for current version: http://mods.mybb.com/view/social-groups
(2011-08-11, 12:04 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-10, 01:20 AM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]I think OP means like the group thing they have on vBulletin how you can make random groups and people can join and post to them.
Huh. Sounds like it's more of a selling point than a useful feature for a community.

I agree.
Ya i do agree with the idea that we should have like a groups thing where they can come, share photos and etc... I love the idea!
(2011-09-22, 03:33 AM)aciullaj Wrote: [ -> ]Ya i do agree with the idea that we should have like a groups thing where they can come, share photos and etc... I love the idea!
I think it would be pretty pointless for 99% of forums. Definitely should not be core.
Pages: 1 2