MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IE7 Beta 3(final beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Microsoft just release the final beta of IE7, here is a link to download it.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/down...fault.mspx
Beta 3!?!?! Well... Tsk! Microsoft. :p

Might give it a go. Smile
I'll have a looksee. Smile
Yeah, and Firefox released version 1.5.0.4 a few weeks back...download that instead Toungue
DrPoodle Wrote:Yeah, and Firefox released version 1.5.0.4 a few weeks back...download that instead Toungue
It annoys me so much, those Firefox fanboys who screw up all IE7 threads, mentioning just how awesome Firefox is (for information, Firefox crashes 10x more often on me than any IE/Windows does).

Ontopic: I'm quite impressed by IE7 beta 2, aside from the new way to access the menus. I hope that IE7 beta 3 will have some bugs fixed and then we will see the final release soon.
thelastmen Wrote:Microsoft just release the final beta of IE7, here is a link to download it.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/down...fault.mspx
Hmmmm.....looks like Microsoft has shut down the BETA site URL. I searched on Google for it and the same 404 page appeared on various URL's. Sad
I get the site posted in the first post just fine Confused
So do I at the moment, but it did seem to be unavailable a short while ago.
Peter Wrote:
DrPoodle Wrote:Yeah, and Firefox released version 1.5.0.4 a few weeks back...download that instead Toungue
It annoys me so much, those Firefox fanboys who screw up all IE7 threads, mentioning just how awesome Firefox is (for information, Firefox crashes 10x more often on me than any IE/Windows does).

Ontopic: I'm quite impressed by IE7 beta 2, aside from the new way to access the menus. I hope that IE7 beta 3 will have some bugs fixed and then we will see the final release soon.
Internet Explorer let countless amounts of spyware onto my computer, and crashed almost everytime I used it. Firefox hardly ever crashes for me, and if it does, I just use the "Session Restore" to get back to the pages I was on. I have also never had any spyware since getting it!

There is a reason I mention Firefox in threads about I.E...because Firefox is a much better and secure browser!
I use Firefox as my primary browser. But I don't push it on others.

IE is a good browser, I just prefer FF.

I also use IE for pages that don't parse well in Firefox. Also, I use it to make sure all of my pages work in both FF and IE for those who do use it.
Pages: 1 2 3