MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MalwareAid - Malware Removal & Tech Support Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bump!
I was looking at some of the support threads and I can say it looks pretty professional. I would just suggest a better theme that would fit the niche better. Good luck.
(2011-09-07, 10:08 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking at some of the support threads and I can say it looks pretty professional. I would just suggest a better theme that would fit the niche better. Good luck.
I personally think the current theme is great, but I will take your opinion into consideration. Thanks for the feedback! Smile

I can't seem to access your site, it gives me 403 forbidden error. Sad
(2011-09-08, 02:36 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to access your site, it gives me 403 forbidden error. Sad
It's just you. Can you tell me which country you are accessing the site from?
Any connection errors should be fixed now.
(2011-09-08, 02:36 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to access your site, it gives me 403 forbidden error. Sad
SAME HERE , so its not country specific Huh
Is it fixed now?
(2011-09-08, 04:08 AM)Charmz Wrote: [ -> ]Is it fixed now?
Yes , fine now Wink
Only other suggestion I can make is to change that red font colour in the slogan to a light blue or even white. It is hard to read and blues/reds don't go well together at all in my opinion.
(2011-09-08, 11:04 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]Only other suggestion I can make is to change that red font colour in the slogan to a light blue or even white. It is hard to read and blues/reds don't go well together at all in my opinion.

I'll do that now.
Done!
Pages: 1 2 3 4