MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey!

I have the panel in the index, I'll reduce it's width to 50%. So is it possible to have another box just like the panel beside the actual panel?

My forum is here: www.teachgalaxy.com. As you can see, the width of the panel is right now 100%. I will make it 50% and wants to add another box to the right side of the panel.

If it's possible to do so, tell me how please!

Thanks.
Well everything is possible if you tell me, what is panel? you mean your forum? without the container?
The panel box in the index, where it says "Hello Guest Login | Register etc" the one under the header. I will reduce the width by 50%. But I want another same box (with same height and width) beside with a space between the both. How can I do that?
Template>> Header template>> header_welcomeblock_guest
Editing this template will do that
Hmmm... I'm not so sure. I don't want to edit the welcome box, but I want to add another box just like it! How can I do that?
You said You want to decrease its width to 50% and add another with it.
So this can be done in above mentioned template.

IF I am not getting it, then explain or give a screen shot.
Moreover You want to show the box globally to all users to just guests or just in Index page
I have already decreased the width to 50%. Maybe this image will explain more: [Image: tg1.jpg]

The box with the red border is the one I want to insert... How can I do that?
Add:
<div id="panel">
Balls
</div>

To the code in the header template, next to {$welcomeblock}
I've done it. But the box is inside the welcome box... How do I fix it?
Make a table, and add welcome box and the other box in td as:
<table>
<tr><td> Welcome </td> <td> My box </td></tr>
</table>
Pages: 1 2 3