MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Nerd Lounge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Solidus - the process is still underway, but I think it'll work or great. You have a great forum over there.
Still looking to get some feedback on the new design and layout.

For your comparison, old theme included
-Black background
-Lime green font
-Green couch logo, made in paint
-No plugins

New theme includes:
-light theme
-pleasant blue, black font
-loss of fun plugins
-lots of customization
• Games page
• Portal built with Pro Portal
• Classy Mobile site

*Requesting your opinions! Have these changes been effective? Do you see the new theme being successful?
*bumpity bump bump*
good but can't quite read the main menu text (games, search, member list, calendar, help) at a qwick glance that is.
Thank you for the feedback!

Can you do me a huge favor and please clarify what you mean? Why was the text difficult to read. This is the first time I'm hearing that.

Also, what browser and version are you using?
I like the look of it, and I agree with the menu.

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1 and my OS is Asus's custom OS for the Eee 4G.
I'm talking to my team tonight about changing the color of the menu, so to make it stand out more. Possibly BOLD the letters, too.

What other comments/suggestions do you have?

Do you see this forum being successful? Why or why not?
*bump*
The new theme is much nicer to view than the old, the colors are a better match and everything seems to flow better. Your new logo is leaps and bounds better than the last and incorporates what the forum is about better. I see that you have combined some section as sub-forums, makes the board seem easier to look through as one doesn't have to scroll forever to get to the bottom.

Just a suggestion, either create or have someone create different on-off icons. Instead of the folder images try something more in line with nerds or something nerd like (large rimmed glasses).

As for it being successful that completely up to you as the subject of the board is a good one and can see potential.
Forum is looking good. Smile Nice work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4