MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AviationWorld - The heart of Aviation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-09-01, 03:35 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my god. He even ripped off the names of usergroups that are on my forum!

Well, you can't really complain others, if you rip off people's work yourself.

http://aviationparadise.co.nr/

Isn't that your forum? I don't see Justin's theme copyright there.
what the...... Where the heck is the theme copyright? Hmm. I must have wrote over it when I put my forums own copyright..... Thanks for telling me! I'll change that right away.
(2011-09-01, 09:42 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]what the...... Where the heck is the theme copyright? Hmm. I must have wrote over it when I put my forums own copyright..... Thanks for telling me! I'll change that right away.

So that big commented section that says PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS COPYRIGHT WITHOUT PERMISSION, didn't ring any bells or whistles?
(2011-09-01, 11:35 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-01, 09:42 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]what the...... Where the heck is the theme copyright? Hmm. I must have wrote over it when I put my forums own copyright..... Thanks for telling me! I'll change that right away.

So that big commented section that says PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS COPYRIGHT WITHOUT PERMISSION, didn't ring any bells or whistles?
No, I didn't intentionally remove it at all. I was adding my own copyright beside Justin's so I might have went over it or something.

''please do not post and comments or disscussions''
Pages: 1 2