MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox tweaking/modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am trying to modify the My Shoutbox by Pirata Nervo to something like this Image here.

But I only want the sidebox options in the upper 'box' where the 'View Full Shoutbox' is.

I tried to my self but i can't.

Cheers.
It's been almost a week and no help D:
okay, I'll do it, can you tell me, what you mean by side box option
[Image: 6r361j.png]
It's all on the image
Didn't get what you wana do with privates, But these two options are moved up
If you click in the username link it will add to the shout 'box' (where you put your text and 'shout') and that link i'd like to be the user profile , and next to the username the link to private but in a symbol like ' ยป'
Still Didn't get,
default myshoutbox private is like this:
/pvt 1  Your private message
Yes but I will want another word instead having click in the link (username in shout), click in the another one word.

Damn today my english is bad.
Still didn't get it Big Grin, why not you tell me by example or a clear screen shot.
ACP>Templates & Style>Templates>Global Templates>mysb_shoutbox

Find

<a style="cursor: pointer;" id="smilies" onclick="window.open('misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor=clickableEditor','{$lang->mysb_smilies}','scrollbars=yes, menubar=no,width=460,height=360,toolbar=no');">{$lang->mysb_smilies}</a>
	<br />
	<a style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="window.open('shoutbox.php','{$lang->mysb_shoutbox}','scrollbars=yes, menubar=no,width=825,height=449,toolbar=no');">{$lang->mysb_popup_shoutbox}</a>

and put it where you need to.
Pages: 1 2