MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MinersWeb! Free posting, reviews, and advertisements spots today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The forum was hacked a few hours back by some Kaiser Hax guy...

The site was defaced with a "The KKK wants you!" picture.

When will it be back up?
I'm woking on it right now I'm hoping to get it back up today sometime... Also it wasn't a site issue it was a host issue, the host got hacked.

Luckily I have a backup.
If your web provider is getting hacked, that's a clear sign to move away.
(2011-09-18, 10:09 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm woking on it right now I'm hoping to get it back up today sometime... Also it wasn't a site issue it was a host issue, the host got hacked.

Luckily I have a backup.

Ya it's a long story, but I figured it all out.. We had some changes back ups more often.. We have the old database backup (100post short) but it's ok we can make that back in a couple of days.. Keep watching the site to have more features and discounts and free items... I'm expecting to have a big improvement this week sometime... Sign up and advertise your site Smile
I'm getting ready to give away 2 VIP accounts.. Sign up now to get one.
Images missing.
Ya you must have saw it when I was messing around with the themes..

I'm looking for suggestions on good themes, if any of you have feedback on a certain design or colors I would appreciate it if you posted them.. I'm either going to get a free one or have a custom one made.
New theme up while custom one is in the making still.
Free forum posting only 24hrs take up on the awesome offer.
(2011-09-09, 09:43 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]I liek the theme but it has no relation to minecraft :/

why do people think that just because something has the word "mine" in it it's automatically related to minecraft...
EDIT: i'm pretty sure you can't advertise this site as it is powered by IP.Board..
EDIT2: oops... clicked link in your signature >.<
Pages: 1 2 3 4