MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MinersWeb! Free posting, reviews, and advertisements spots today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ya I need to change that LOL, I will today sometime...

It seems no one is interested in this.
Everything is free today you guys, sign up and get some free advertisng on my site, post on your forum or blog, and get a review.. Get all set up for free today!
Site just got a new update ready for new post sign up and get free services for the week!
Free advertising in the header of my site to get your banner there just sign up and PM me.
Free stuff for the whole bunch, check it out if you haven't already.. Sign up and advertise and promote your site.
You don't even have your URL in the post.
I know I"m fixing that right now...

Link to my site is:
http://www.minersweb.com
New logo added, forum is more active... We are still offering free services so if you want free stuff just sign up and post a thread and we'll do it for ya.

Still free all month long!
Upgrade the logo and the advertisement banner.
I just changed the logo, I'm not sure if you saw the old one or the new one but please do let me know which one you saw for I know if this new one isn't that good..

I see a couple errors I need to fix on the forum but I'm really busy in my personal life this week so it might be a couple of hours to get to them.
You guys get ready to the whole feel of the forum to go away. And say hello to the Holiday Cheer.
Remember how I said the feel was going to change? Go check it out!
Pages: 1 2 3 4