MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Milestone Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-09-23, 05:08 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Niceee. How long you've been running?

I'm trying to gain weight actually xD
Hmmm... three weeks now? I don't have an iPhone otherwise I would be tracking my running with GPS. I did map my run out and it ends up being around 3 miles that I alternate running and walking. Not bad for a 230 pound nerd.
I don't really care about my post count, a large percentage of it has mainly been through requesting help on my own website. Although I thought I would post in this thread that I recently hit my first 100 posts. I don't have any future post count plans or anything.. It was just from creating and replying to topics which I had requested support from.

Thanks.
I haz erm... A few (I'll have to post this then check) 4358 posts Big Grin
1,000 posts, 40 rep Big Grin
Not specifically post count related, but I did find 127 Spammers on my forum by running just one Spam Ninja task.

Boom.
I forgotten, but just accomplished 1,111 posts last week(, or two? xD).
(2011-09-27, 04:34 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Not specifically post count related, but I did find 127 Spammers on my forum by running just one Spam Ninja task.

Boom.

Is that analysis true, or they are just false positives? Huh

And this is my 1250 th post. Big Grin
(2011-09-27, 05:24 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]^congrts kavin brother.hope to cross you soon. Toungue

Thanks bro. Big Grin

And good luck. Toungue
(2011-09-27, 04:56 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Is that analysis true, or they are just false positives?

All true. 0 false positives so far during my testing.
(2011-09-27, 06:44 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]All true. 0 false positives so far during my testing.

Your forum denied me registration because it said I was a known spammer, perplexing. I'm quite sure I'm not a spammer Huh

To keep on topic: Personal Milestone: 1 year wedding anniversary next week and I have the same amount of posts now as my age.