MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Milestone Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum doesn't use Spam Ninja for registrations. It uses Tim's Stop Forum Spam plugin.

Either your username, email or IP address matched data in SFS's database, which is why you were originally denied.
(2011-09-27, 06:44 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-27, 04:56 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Is that analysis true, or they are just false positives?

All true. 0 false positives so far during my testing.

That's great. Big Grin

Can't wait for Spam Ninja's release.
I am 6 posts shy of 1000 at another forum. Big Grin
This is my 1,500th post.
I iMessaged Tom (Stricken) today.
Just broke 1000 posts! WAHOO!

*My Forums, not me personally.

*UPDATE*
Apparently I wasn't allowed to start a thread on this... it was just closed! wtf is that about

**Update#2*
My thread was only requested to be closed when I thought I had broken some forum commandment. When you responded that it was ok to expand, it was too late.
I banned my first spammer at Leet Link yesterday.
(2011-10-20, 02:42 AM)Kbassil Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently I wasn't allowed to start a thread on this... it was just closed! wtf is that about

This thread has 64 posts. If every member started a thread for every little thing they achieved, then the forums would be clogged up with random information that I, nor anyone else, cares about.
(2011-10-20, 02:42 AM)Kbassil Wrote: [ -> ]*UPDATE*
Apparently I wasn't allowed to start a thread on this... it was just closed! wtf is that about

As Malcolm has said, that's what this thread is for. In addition, it shouldn't come to you as a surprise, you voluntarily requested it to be removed: http://community.mybb.com/thread-106225-...#pid774448
I'm #1 referrer. Smile

In January I'll be here 6 years.