MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate my second theme ever made?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Let's keep things civil ....
themes suck looks done by little kid
-1/10
Not trying to be cocky here but I can make this theme in seconds..

>change background of body
>change background of container
>change background of trow
>change background of thead
>change background of tcat

Done.
(2011-09-11, 01:44 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Not trying to be cocky here but I can make this theme in seconds..

>change background of body
>change background of container
>change background of trow
>change background of thead
>change background of tcat

Done.

Lol

@OP, seriously, before requesting a rating from other members, rate it yourself, request public once you've rated it a 10/10.
(2011-09-11, 09:29 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]Let's keep things civil ....

The OP triggered it all with his sarcastic remark.

Well I do apologies for my previous actions but I just can't seem to make a new one I mean no lie that one took me over 4 hours too make.. again I'm sorry
When you post a thread of your work, you must be prepared to tolerate any criticism for that and that maybe look like discouraging but it helps to improve your work too. I have faced these type of criticism too, but honestly all they are trying to do is to improve you by pointing you to the right direction.
As for your efforts, I agree with the other, you should try to improve your work, Try to emphasize on the points Malcolm. and others told.
Ok can you help me then please how can he make that in seconds when it took me hours?
I understand it took you 4 hours to choose a color combination, sometimes I do change the color at the last moment.

But just changing style colors doesn't meant it is worth rating IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5