MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much would you pay...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm only 18, so don't yet stand a chance of earning that much at the minute unfortunatley.

Although I'm happier being a developer as opposed to a designer, I just prefer designing my own sites.
I think we can drop the "day job" arguments and get back to the topic stated in the first post.
labrocca Wrote:Are you guys just voicing opinions or do you really think you know what you are talking about?
The initial question was whether or not we would pay for skins. That means all of us are giving our opinions. That's the whole point!!
I would not pay for a skin. Plain and simple.

I don't need a flashy website or forum skin to give the content I need to give. It just needs to be clean, easily navigated, and full of content.

I can do this without paying for any services.
LOL...especially for the majority of us who aren't getting any money from our members for having a forum! Wink It's nice to be able to offer a free service, and get the software (and all extras) for free as well!
OR we have the free forum to get people excited about our main site, so they might be willing to pay for more! And who says this isn't a hobby? If it's a real business, then you would think "professional" webmasters would pay for the forum software instead of getting that free! Hmmm???? I suppose you think that this forum should charge its members?
Pages: 1 2 3