MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook Like/Dislike style WITH count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So....not looking for anything integrated with Facebook (those exist). What I AM looking for is a facbeook style like & dislike button....that counts how many people have liked and disliked a POST (not a thread)...and if you click on the #, it will bring up a list of the users that selected that like or dislike. There is a thumbs up plugin...but the graphics are not ideal and you cannot click to see who gave a thumbs up or down....there is a facebook like button...but integrated with facebook which I do not want.

Does such a plugin exist?
I have this (noted in op)....not all that I am looking for
okay so the change you want in that plugin is just to show who voted/liked/disliked the post?
My Post Reputation plugin does this. You just have to switch the language variables and images to show how you want it:

[attachment=24107]
(2011-09-15, 12:42 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]My Post Reputation plugin does this. You just have to switch the language variables and images to show how you want it:

Tried that one and had some trouble (my fault, I am weak on this stuff)...but LOVE the way that LOOK was in the attached image. Will try that!.

Will it allow you to see who actually liked it or disliked it?

Also...this has the like and UNlike..but is there also a DISlike?
(2011-09-15, 12:42 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]My Post Reputation plugin does this. You just have to switch the language variables and images to show how you want it:

I am mixing this plugin with the thankyou/like plugin. I cannot find a plugin named My Post Reputation ..do you have a link?

THanks!
MyNetwork: Post Reptutation

Requires MyNetwork Core.

Yes, it comes with + and - controls for like and dislike. You just have to style the two buttons to the way you want it to look. Smile
(2011-09-15, 02:23 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]MyNetwork: Post Reptutation

Requires MyNetwork Core.

Yes, it comes with + and - controls for like and dislike. You just have to style the two buttons to the way you want it to look. Smile

Oh yEA! Duh....I do have that...lol! Waiting for your comments feature to come out (because it's SICK). One issue the MyNetwork causes for me.....is on mobile...the profiles get all messed up in Mobile versions.
Are you using GoMobile?

Comments is finished - it'll probably be released this weekend. I haven't had a chance to do it yet as I've been too busy when I get home this week!
Pages: 1 2