MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the best revenue ads service for you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Adsense so far.
Text Link Ads for me. Same as what mybb.com uses.
Adsense, but this might help you: http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/adsense_top10/
Sad
In my first 10 hours in Adsense, i got 7-USD
But in Adbrite right now, still 0-USD revenue.

Tsk... any suggestion for alternative ads?

@Malcolm., Text links, those that can be seen in mybb.com homepage only?
Yes, but if you check the price, each link costs $96 per month.
Smile WoW 96usd per month.
If I will offer a "text links" also, it would be very cheap in my site Big Grin
(2011-09-15, 07:48 PM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]Please vote your choice Smile

Google Adsense is dead in the water at the moment... too many rules and too much dross spammy ads. Too many crappy CPM ads, and very low conversions.

I have found AdBrite to be far superior to Shmoogle Badsense in the revenue stream.

You may get a fantastic revenue from Badsense at first, but watch it every single month without fail tail off to 1c per 1000... way too often.

No such thing with AdBrite who are quickly giving Google a lesson on fair advertising.

Listen - Google are placing ads on my website using my website space, I want rewarding for that, not seeing 1 penny a day. Their revenue from advertisers is so massive every website that uses Badsense could have a monthly income flat rate and Shmoogle would still make bazillions!

That's my opinion anyhow Smile
(2011-09-16, 06:14 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]Sad
In my first 10 hours in Adsense, i got 7-USD
But in Adbrite right now, still 0-USD revenue.

Tsk... any suggestion for alternative ads?

@Malcolm., Text links, those that can be seen in mybb.com homepage only?

7 USD in 10 hours? How?

I'm not calling you out Nadlerz but that seems a little too high unless you have a click bomber hitting your site or have about 10,000 uniques per 12 hour period.

On Adbrite serving full page ads that kind of traffic would have seen you with $35.00 or so, trust me - 6000 uniques earned that amount with a combination of Full pages, CPM and PCT. On the other hand google made a princely $2.37.

You realize it can take 48 hours before AdBrite start showing ads on your site once the code is placed?

Hey i hope you get it right and which ever you use is successful for you, but watch out for Google... they are soooooo darn sneaky.

Google require you to do the following or you will find you account terminated once pay day comes:

No fraudulent clicks.
No Click bombing?
No Generated Hit Traffic from traffic generators.
You MUST have a privacy policy clearly marked on your site, both with google and adbrite.
No copyright breaches such as movies or links to movies.
No unusually high amounts of hits (lol I have never got that one). For example one day in the month smacks the ball out at 25,000 hits and the rest of the month you get 100 hits per day.

And so on and so on Smile
My average revenue on adsense last week was "10 to 15 USD per day" - nadlerzforum.com
Without cheating like "click bomber", or any other..

Thanks Article Chase!
I will give another try.

But they un-approved my 1st add:

Unfortunately, we are unable to approve it for our marketplace at this time due to the following reasons:

- Hide quoted text -
- Under Construction/Little or No Content
VigLink, then Adsense for me.
How did you earn from Viglink @weBex ?
What is the algorithm of it?
Pages: 1 2 3