MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the best revenue ads service for you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-09-16, 06:15 PM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]My average revenue on adsense last week was "10 to 15 USD per day" - nadlerzforum.com
Without cheating like "click bomber", or any other..

Thanks Article Chase!
I will give another try.

But they un-approved my 1st add:

Unfortunately, we are unable to approve it for our marketplace at this time due to the following reasons:

- Hide quoted text -
- Under Construction/Little or No Content

I'm very surprised that adsense opened your account with little to no content, the reason given by AdBrite.

Yes give AdBrite another go, but make sure you place more content on those pages.

I'm going to take a more in-depth look at your site. My reason for this is if you have little content, Shmoogle will terminate your account once the algorithm picks up you site, or an advertiser makes an issue of it.
You have plenty of content to be able to get the AdBrite ads going.
Yeah, finally my Adbrite was approved and its currently running here: www.nadlerzforum.com
I Will observe for a couple of days and compare it's performance to Adsense.
I'm started using Chitika right now.
Hope it works.
Infolinks Satisfies my needs, a bit..

Wink

[attachment=24313]
Unbanned from adsense. So strawberry chuffed.
Webhostingtalk's ad offers section.
Project Wonderful all the way for me Smile Google AdSense banned my site and left no reason, wouldn't respond to appeals either. I've heard of a lot of people getting the same treatment. Chitika really sucks, and Bidvertiser makes me want to barf sometimes...
(2011-10-04, 01:39 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Project Wonderful all the way for me Smile Google AdSense banned my site and left no reason, wouldn't respond to appeals either. I've heard of a lot of people getting the same treatment. Chitika really sucks, and Bidvertiser makes me want to barf sometimes...

What is there minimum traffic for Publishers?
I don't think they have a limit: http://grab.by/b00c
Pages: 1 2 3