MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Previews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it would be excellent if you can implement a system so when a user is browsing the themes page there is a preview of each skin they have installed that the author will provide in the package. Like "/images/lust/preview.png".
*thumbs up*
This would be a welcome improvement. I can't wait to see 2.0's ACP.
The ACP is really a kill point for me on any system. MyBB's is not far from perfect. The only ACP that is easier to use is WoltLab's, but that's edging on too simple. I'm hoping to see a similiar theme, but a drasitcly different way of organzing the contents.
(2011-09-16, 03:59 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]The ACP is really a kill point for me on any system. MyBB's is not far from perfect. The only ACP that is easier to use is WoltLab's, but that's edging on too simple. I'm hoping to see a similiar theme, but a drasitcly different way of organzing the contents.
Although not forum software, I would really love to see MyBB move towards something like Habari's ACP:

[Image: wqDXsl.png]

It's super organized and very simple. It also has built-in keyboard navigation. It's so quick to jump in and jump out. I could definitely see organizing a forum ACP into a similar format.
That is something i like.
(2011-09-16, 12:04 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be excellent if you can implement a system so when a user is browsing the themes page there is a preview of each skin they have installed that the author will provide in the package. Like "/images/lust/preview.png".

Would be a great feature to implement. Smile
Demo for each theme submitted Smile
inb4 thousands of themes loaded with fancy text-only labels instead of a useful screenshot

I think it'd be cool, but also nice if there was a preview link too.
An ACP n00bs can't use.
Pages: 1 2