MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any Minecraft Players here? I NEED YOUR HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A group of guys and I are trying to do something that a never been done before. Build an entire University campus.

See here for details:

www.thenerdlounge.com/Forum/Thread-Minecraft-Server
Firstly you've got to think of scale, if it's 1:1 then you'll likely fail as the blocks are all 1m squared. Not great for building intricate buildings.
Firstly, don't be a negative Nancy Tom. We will figure it out.

Secondly, why don't you come help out? we need as many extra hands as we can get!
Oh Smile I wasn't Smile I was just saying Big Grin you need to think about it Toungue I'm too busy sorry Confused
No worries Tom. I appreciate the honesty, I just try to keep a positive outlook on these things. When you're talking about super structures like this, its a must.

Were almost complete with the stadium! Its so big that you're sight distance doesn't allow you to see from side to the other!
No 'crafters here?
There are ton. But why would we help you do something that we aren't affiliated with?
(2011-09-19, 06:03 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]There are ton. But why would we help you do something that we aren't affiliated with?

It's just a giant project... a duplicate of a real-life 1 mile square of brick and pavement. I thought people enjoyed creating huge works like this. Am I just way off?

I really am looking for feedback here... It's been tough getting people to help with this project. Is it because of the chosen university? Would it recieve the same feedback regardless of the university?
You'd have better luck advertising at the university.
Not to beat a dead horse here- I'm just trying to understand.

So the fact that this is a MONUMENTAL project that is a first-of-its-kind means nothing?
Pages: 1 2 3