MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ModNotice Plus 1.5.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It works just fine with me, I'm using the "Edit History Log" plugin and what mods edit in posts with this feature is also noted in the log.
(2011-09-23, 08:09 PM)Otaku Space Representative Wrote: [ -> ]Where would I find that SQL code in PHPMyAdmin, and how do I change it? I have uninstalled, and re-installed, it several times, and it always comes up like that.

And it does not work as well as it should, it only shows the attached. How can this be fixed, as well?

You can try remover.
  1. Uninstall plugin from ACP.
  2. Upload file modnotice_remover.php in root of your forum and run it. This file remove all items and records from database.
  3. Delete all file from server. Which files you find in package of plugin - see the first post.
  4. Check that plugin isn't listed in Plugins list in ACP
  5. Merge the Upload folder with your MyBB installation folder.
  6. Install from ACP
I update the package in the first post. Package now include folder Upload which represent MyBB installation folder.
(2011-10-05, 02:17 PM)Prtik Wrote: [ -> ]You can try remover.
  1. Uninstall plugin from ACP.
  2. Upload file modnotice_remover.php in root of your forum and run it. This file remove all items and records from database.
  3. Delete all file from server. Which files you find in package of plugin - see the first post.
  4. Check that plugin isn't listed in Plugins list in ACP
  5. Merge the Upload folder with your MyBB installation folder.
  6. Install from ACP
I update the package in the first post. Package now include folder Upload which represent MyBB installation folder.

I have just now tried the remover, and the result is the same. I get a blank AdminCP button, and I only can add "edited this post {time} because". I cannot get a Moderator or Admin's name to show up. I tried looking for a code in the Templates, but I could not find any. Also, where in phpMyAdmin would the code you showed me several posts back go?
In phpMyAdmin you can insert SQL code, which update labels. Inzert on tab SQL - "Run SQL query/queries on database ..."
If you use table prefix, you have to change names of tables "settings" and "settinggroups".

UPDATE settings SET title="Send Notice To Post Author",
description="Send a a private message to the author of the edited post." WHERE name="modnotice_pm";
UPDATE settinggroups SET title="ModNotice Plus" WHERE name="modnotice";
Thanks, I know what I'm clicking at in AdminCP now. However, I still have this problem shown in attachment 24202, which is in post #762079. How do I add the name of the Moderator or Administrator who created the ModNotice? Would I add code in inc/languages/english/modnotice.lang.php, or somewhere else?
You don't have to change any files from the package. Name of the admin or moderator is added automatically.
I'll prepare some test file and I'll post it.
I admit that I do not know what could be a problem.

Do you see text label in ACP now?
Hi!

After upgrading from MyBB 1.6.4 to 1.6.5 I've got a fatal error from this plugin:

Fatal error:
Cannot use assign-op operators with overloaded objects nor string offsets in /www/htdocs/w007bbec/forum/inc/plugins/modnotice.php(150) : eval()'d code on line 1

Line 150:

eval("\$post['message'] .= \"".$templates->get("postbit_moderator_notice")."\";");

Who can help?

Regards
BeeJayZZR

1st i dont see nothing in ACP.
got same problem like this:

http://i56.tinypic.com/350jc09.png

2nd is that i dont see anything other then just simple TEXT. How can i fix this? (i mean i want to see this Mod Notice in table... in other color then just simple forum color)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/jpegq.png/
I don't check plugin with new version of MyBB 1.6.5 now.
I'll test it this week.
Thank you in advance!

This will be highly appreciated. It' s a very useful plugin for me and it would me make very happy if this plugin will return to functionality under V1.6.5.

Greets from Hamburg/Germany

Bernd alias BeeJayZZR
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10