MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ModNotice Plus 1.5.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2011-11-25, 03:53 PM)BeeJayZZR Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

After upgrading from MyBB 1.6.4 to 1.6.5 I've got a fatal error from this plugin:

Fatal error:
Cannot use assign-op operators with overloaded objects nor string offsets in /www/htdocs/w007bbec/forum/inc/plugins/modnotice.php(150) : eval()'d code on line 1

Line 150:

eval("\$post['message'] .= \"".$templates->get("postbit_moderator_notice")."\";");

Who can help?

Regards
BeeJayZZR

I'm having this same problem and I had to deactivate the plugin. Header in the php file says version 1.5.2. When the plugin is activated this message comes up whenever I try to pull up a thread.

I'd like to be able to use this because it looks really neat.Sad

Fatal error: Cannot use assign-op operators with overloaded objects nor string offsets in [forum path]/inc/plugins/modnotice.php(150) : eval()'d code on line 1

http://community.mybb.com/thread-109230.html
Backup DB and try reinstall plugin.
Oh it works!!! I discovered that I had 1.5.1 on my server yet 1.5.2 on my desktop. I don't know how that happened.Huh
Thanks alot. Works great here.

One question, is it possible to change which user that send's the PM?
No, it isn't. PM send who's moderating the post.
ok I dont know whats wrong but when I installed this mod I love the mod by the way thanks the "edit this post" icon went away and I dont know how to make it from text back to the icon.
Have you got some screenshot?
Does this 100% work for MyBB 1.6.7?
Yes, I have no problem.
Thread prefix not displayed when using Edit -> Moderate. (Edit -> Full Edit works fine)
MyBB 1.6.8 with ModNotice Plus 1.5.2. Is this a limitation of the plugin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10