MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Search in threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A "search in thread" function would be usefull.

Like IPB:
[Image: ipbsearchtopic7ea.png]

or vBB:
[Image: vbbsearchthread0hk.png]
*push*

It wasn't included in MyBB 1.2 Beta Sad
I suggested many times, but was not included, still not is released myBB 1.2, then I think can be good idea to add in the version released of myBB 1.2
There are going to be no more features added in to 1.2. The next version that this can be implemented is 1.4
In MyBB 1.3 can be included?
1.3 won't be an release, please read the [Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
CraKteR Wrote:1.3 won't be an release, please read the [Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Yeah, but technically it will still be included in it. We just won't see it Big Grin
Beta testers will Smile
Anyways, no-one has said in this topic that it will be included (donno about other topics).
The "Search in Threads" and individual "User Permissions" are the main two things I want to see in the next release.

MyBB has gone too long without being able to edit individuals permissions...having to rely on group permissions instead, which to me just seems like more hassle.

The Quick Quote better become a default feature as well...or Chris will awake one night to some exhausted jet-lagged Brit banging and cursing at his door.
DrPoodle Wrote:The Quick Quote better become a default feature as well...or Chris will awake one night to some exhausted jet-lagged Brit banging and cursing at his door.
Fear not DrPoodle. no jet lag should be required. Click Me!
Pages: 1 2 3