MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wow, I really should have clarified that...

I do not know how to make the boxes go in two rows on the first screenshot.

I am willing to lower the price to $30 for anyone who wishes to buy this .PSD only with full re-sale rights, no coding. You can spend the other $20 on a coder or whatever.
(2011-09-21, 01:27 AM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]$30 for anyone who wishes to buy this .PSD only with full re-sale rights, no coding.

lolwut.
(2011-09-21, 11:13 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-21, 01:27 AM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]$30 for anyone who wishes to buy this .PSD only with full re-sale rights, no coding.

lolwut.

I don't know how to do certain parts of it in MyBB as it requires PHP knowledge and I have none.

Therefore it is now $30 for no coding done, .PSD and full re-sale rights only.
$30 for a PSD? Good luck with that.
It's a completely custom design...

Let me tell you that you MyBB folks under price good work. I could get $100+ per design I made on vBulletin.org, unfortunately I am no longer a licensed member there. The stuff found here is bought and sold extremely cheap, it's ridiculous.

Anyways, lowered to $25. I will not go any lower.
It's a PSD they go faor $15-$20 max, sure it's custom but it's nto hard to get a design like that....
I will start bid at $5 then for PSD.
(2011-09-21, 11:50 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]$30 for a PSD? Good luck with that.

Hence the "lolwut"...
(2011-09-22, 12:35 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]It's a PSD they go faor $15-$20 max, sure it's custom but it's nto hard to get a design like that....
I will start bid at $5 then for PSD.

The bidding was already at $11, and then I said I'd code it as well.
Well it seems no one else wants it...
Then I will not sell it. It doesn't have to go, I could just use the money. I will wait until someone is willing to pay $25, or just sell it on a different site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8