MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
$25 for a PSD >.<
Really unique concept and really nice execution of the idea. I'd say that the theme is worth more than $30 you're requesting - not to mention that's with included re-sale rights.

Anyhow, you shouldn't have any problems selling the theme on some other forum - pretty sure you won't be able to sell it here Smile

(2011-09-22, 07:28 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]$25 for a PSD >.<
PSD is worth more than the actual coded MyBB theme, because with PSD you can change every aspect of the theme and actually see the changes happening before your eyes instead of constantly switching from template editor to the live preview Smile
(2011-09-22, 07:30 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]Really unique concept and really nice execution of the idea. I'd say that the theme is worth more than $30 you're requesting - not to mention that's with included re-sale rights.

Anyhow, you shouldn't have any problems selling the theme on some other forum - pretty sure you won't be able to sell it here Smile

(2011-09-22, 07:28 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]$25 for a PSD >.<
PSD is worth more than the actual coded MyBB theme, because with PSD you can change every aspect of the theme and actually see the changes happening before your eyes instead of constantly switching from template editor to the live preview Smile

Thank you.

As a designer, you would understand. Themes on MyBB go for extremely cheap. For vBulletin, I could sell a .PSD for $50-100, and sell a fully coded theme for $100-500. But I quit vBulletin once vB4 came out.

Like said, $25 or no sale. I don't mind if I don't sell it.
Stop going on about Vbulletin, it is paid software so people will pay more for a theme, this is open source therefore people pay less for plugins/themes.
(2011-09-22, 08:47 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Stop going on about Vbulletin, it is paid software so people will pay more for a theme, this is open source therefore people pay less for plugins/themes.

I can "go on" about whatever I want, it's my thread. Stop posting low ball offers when I clearly said $25.

And you know, some sites sell themes for $25+ each coded. If someone who owned one bought this for $25, coded it themselves, they'd make a ton of profit on each sale after the first. It's not a bad deal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8