MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: D3mocracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Live Demo now available!

Using automatic login you can act as any of the registered users and test most of the D3mocracy functionality. Give it a try, it's very easy to use!
Nice idea for a plugin. Big Grin
Is there a minimum requirements list? I was unable to install this plugin.
Quote:Warning [2] require() [function.require]: Filename cannot be empty - Line: 34 - File: inc/plugins/d3mocracy/functions.php PHP 5.3.6 (Linux)File Line Function
/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/functions.php 34 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/functions.php 34 __autoload
[PHP] __autoload
/inc/plugins/modNotify_Moderation.class.php 18 class_exists
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 477 require_once
/admin/index.php 488 require

Warning [2] require() [function.require]: Filename cannot be empty - Line: 34 - File: inc/plugins/d3mocracy/functions.php PHP 5.3.6 (Linux)File Line Function
[PHP] __autoload
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 477 require_once

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/<site>/foros/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/functions.php on line 34
@Sama34

I was able to reproduce your error, and it seems that your host has disabled realpath() function. It not crucial to functioning of this plugin (it's used for path normalization), so I've made a realpath-free package, and it will be removed in the next maintenance release.

(link removed)

Let me know if you still have problems.
Thanks Masashi for taking the time, my host is a free hosting, so I suppose they blocked that php funtion.

Now the plugin trows me a second and different error:
Quote:Warning [2] require(/home/user/public_html/<snip>/foros/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/classes/Moderation.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 34 - File: inc/plugins/d3mocracy/functions.php PHP 5.3.6 (Linux)

File Line Function
[PHP] __autoload
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php [color=#DAA520]477 require_once

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/user/public_html/<snip>/foros/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/classes/Moderation.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/<snip>/foros/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/functions.php on line 34

modNotify_Moderation.class.php is from lukasamd's Mod Notify plugin and Moderation.php doesn't exist.

Thanks and see you.
Oh, wow... what an oversight. I'm sorry, it should definitely work this time. Replace ~/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/functions.php with this one (removed).

Well this one's a show-stopper, pretty much renders every other plugin useless. Time for another release to fix this embarrassment. Undecided
All right, it looks like it is working, but, I use a modified theme, custom one, can I know what file stores the template changes?

Because I was unable to find the specific needed modifications to make it work.

Thanks.
I haven't included a style editor in the first release, but it'll be ready for 1.1. In the meantime, you can edit the CSS (~/styles/d3mocracy.css) but I don't recommend template editing, as this can lead to upgrade troubles, more so than CSS editing. If you still want to do it, you can:

- Edit templates in ~/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/install/templates/ and then deactivate and activate plugin again... OR
- Edit them directly through Admin CP in Templates & Style » Templates » Global Templates (named d3mocracy_*)
looks awesome a very unique feature.
(2011-10-12, 10:45 AM)Masashi Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't included a style editor in the first release, but it'll be ready for 1.1. In the meantime, you can edit the CSS (~/styles/d3mocracy.css) but I don't recommend template editing, as this can lead to upgrade troubles, more so than CSS editing. If you still want to do it, you can:

- Edit templates in ~/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/install/templates/ and then deactivate and activate plugin again... OR
- Edit them directly through Admin CP in Templates & Style » Templates » Global Templates (named d3mocracy_*)

My problem is that I have edited my templates before this plugin, so whatever the plugins need to add to my templates or modify it looks like it failed.
Pages: 1 2 3