MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: D3mocracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh, so that's the problem... well, it should work anyway, I was VERY conservative on the template modifications. Look for function d3mocracyInstallTemplates in ~/inc/plugins/d3mocracy/functions.php
MyBB doesn't allow me to add {$mybb->d3mocracyUsers[$post['uid']]['avatarcount']} to the postbit_author_user template :|
Have you tried uninstalling and installing it again? It SHOULD work since it mostly doesn't search for long html strings but variables. In this particular case, it searches for "{$post['postnum']}<br />", so even if you've edited your templates, you haven't removed that variable, hopefully.

I'd be willing to take a peek at your Admin CP, if you wish so.
The problem is that MyBB deny the modification of templates that includes Democrazy variables, so I can disable it and enable it again to make it work, but I will be unable to edit susch templates until I remove them.

So for example, in postbit_author_user I will always have a <br /> after {$post['postnum']}.

That if I don't want to edit the DB or edit D3mocazy templates from files before activating.
D3mocracy 1.0.2 released! This version fixes bugs (thanks to Sama34!) and offers better compatibility with shared web hosts.

Changelog
  • Removed realpath() calls for improved compatibility
  • Removed class autoloader; Other plugins weren't able to coexist with D3mocracy
  • Fixed postbit_author_user template

Download at MyBB mods.
I managed to make it work, when I style it to my tastes I will bring a capture Smile

Thanks for this great plugin Big Grin
D3mocracy 1.0.3 released! This version works with the newest MyBB release.

Changelog
  • Modified postbit callback for MyBB 1.6.5 compatibility

Download at MyBB mods.
Pages: 1 2 3