MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Volunteering for work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been in hibernation for several months now and since I have no good idea nor interest in starting my own forum I've figured that I'd offer my knowledge to those who might need some help around their forum.

Niches: I'm interesting in working on basically any forums with exception of these two niches:
  • Sports forums (I'm not athletic nor watch sports)
  • Xbox forums (I don't own an Xbox)
  • Dog forums (I don't own a dog and I'm a cat-lover)

MyBB Experience: I've been using MyBB for 3 years now. I think I know my way around it pretty well. I'm also experienced with MyBB's template system.

Other Experience: I'm decent with PhotoShop and I'm pretty good at HTML/CSS coding.

Past Positions: For some time (few months I believe) I've been support staff member at MyBBSource, but I resigned. Other forums aren't worth mentioning.

Positions: I'll take up on any staff position with exception of forum Administration, because I believe that such position shouldn't be handled easily.

If you're interested please use the template.
[b]Forum:[/b] (name of the forum, don't submit any links please)
[b]Short Description:[/b] (short description of your forum)
[b]Position:[/b] (the position you want me to fill)
[b]Description of Position:[/b] (what would I be supposed to do)
Related question: What do you look for when you look for music.
(2011-09-21, 10:04 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Related question: What do you look for when you look for music.
I hardly have to look for music, since friends introduce me to new music on daily basis. However when I'm searching for music I usually search trough the currently popular music and find new music that I like there, but like I said, hardly ever looking for new music due to my awesome friends Smile
Well what in the songs and artists that you find, what usually peaks your interest?
(2011-09-21, 10:20 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Well what in the songs and artists that you find, what usually peaks your interest?
Usually the title of the song attracts me or a familiar author.

Forum: Hosting Help - Your Destination For Real And Free Suport
Short Description: Hosting Help is place for webmasters to get support for their hosting package of any company/site . A place to get knowledge and advice about web hosting. We are and open for everyone in world . We support both offshore and onshore hosting services help. Our staff has big platform and having more than 5 Years experience on Web host.
Position: I need many position like promoter , graphic designer , administrator , partner
( you can choose any which suits you )
Description of Position: In promote you need to promote our site/service. In graphic designer you need to design graphic for good looking of our site. administrator is to manage spams and staff and being a active poster. In partner i am looking for whom who give equal contribute to site in all ways like promoting , designing etc.
Thanks for the offer Poush, I'll think about it and let you know my decision.
Forum: labrador forum
Short Description: a forum about the labrador and related breeds and crosses for owners and fans.
Position: moderator (temporary for now)
Description of Position: in just over a week i will be going away for a week, the job is to delete spam posts and ban spammers from the forum and maybe even post a little, this may not be your cup of tea but let me know if interested
You can design themes so would I request for a Volunteer work on theme-ing Toungue
Thanks Adbrad, but I'm going to pass on it, since I don't own a dog and I'm a cat-lover so I don't think I'd fit in to your forum niche. Thanks for the offer though.
(2011-09-22, 03:03 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You can design themes so would I request for a Volunteer work on theme-ing Toungue
I don't think I'll volunteer for that, since it takes too much time to do it free of charge. However if designing minor graphics to improve the forum would be my job, I'm up for that. Smile

Added new niche to the niche list that I don't want to be working at.
Pages: 1 2 3