MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP Masters Here! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am in process of making a community built blog script.

I am working on the design currently if you would like to see it visit this page. I am just looking for a couple of people to join the developer team and help me create a sweet microblog script we can all take part in!
I think you would get more interest here if the goal was for it work side by side with MyBB otherwise people will probably stick with WP or other established options.
(2011-09-22, 11:12 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I think you would get more interest here if the goal was for it work side by side with MyBB otherwise people will probably stick with WP or other established options.

Yes, I was also going to ask if anyone would be able to help fully integrate it as an option for the user to use.
I'd be interested in helping with this; that design looks sexy and minimalistic.

The administration panel could be a module in MyBB's ACP with a fallback for standalone use.
(2011-09-22, 11:33 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in helping with this; that design looks sexy and minimalistic.

The administration panel could be a module in MyBB's ACP with a fallback for standalone use.

Do you have MSN so we can further discuss?
(2011-09-22, 11:37 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have MSN so we can further discuss?
Nope. I do have Gmail/Google+ so we can chat on there if you want.

I can get an MSN if you need me to.
(2011-09-22, 11:43 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-22, 11:37 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have MSN so we can further discuss?
Nope. I do have Gmail/Google+ so we can chat on there if you want.

I can get an MSN if you need me to.

I'd prefer if you got an msn address. Thanks!
I dunno, I'd prolly switch to it, if it has a frontpage option.
(2011-09-22, 11:45 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer if you got an msn address. Thanks!
100MB for a chat client? lolnopemicrosoftsucks.bmp

I'll get Proteus and an account later tonight. I'll add you whenever that happens.
(2011-09-23, 01:06 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-22, 11:45 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer if you got an msn address. Thanks!
100MB for a chat client? lolnopemicrosoftsucks.bmp

I'll get Proteus and an account later tonight. I'll add you whenever that happens.

Use Miranda. Nice and small.
Pages: 1 2 3