MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please DELETE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please delete thread
Get rid of the Guest warning thing, that asks people to login or register.
It really annoys people.

Other than that it looks good. You can make the theme more colorful and modern though.
(2011-09-24, 07:35 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of the Guest warning thing, that asks people to login or register.
It really annoys people.

Other than that it looks good. You can make the theme more colorful and modern though.

Thanks for your input.
I am trying to keep the colors simple for the vast amount of people that are colorblind.
i think the colors are fine, best of luck.
(2011-09-24, 08:08 AM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]i think the colors are fine, best of luck.

Thank you kind sir...
-Theme isn't to bad.
-Move the facebook sign in to the right of the log in so it is inside the gradient it makes it look off when it is below it.
-Make a sleek logo that gets your attention i am happy to make you something if you agree.

But good forum so far just needs tweaks keep it up Big Grin
Goodluck!
(2011-09-24, 08:36 AM)mcbain Wrote: [ -> ]-Theme isn't to bad.
-Move the facebook sign in to the right of the log in so it is inside the gradient it makes it look off when it is below it.
-Make a sleek logo that gets your attention i am happy to make you something if you agree.

But good forum so far just needs tweaks keep it up Big Grin
Goodluck!
I took your suggestion and relocated the "Login with Facebook" logo.

I am actually quite happy with the logo as this is the logo that is used on the vinyl stickers we give to people to put on their cars...
I'd work a little more on the logo.
I think you should get rid of "BMW forums by Region" section (and all forums underneath it).
I'm not sure how successful your website might be, considering most "car forums" focus on specific ones (Mustangs, 350z's, 370z's, Camaro's, etc. - and might be hard to target such a large audience all at once. )
Beautiful design!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2