MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xenforo to mybb converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i started two forums...one with xenforo and other with mybb...i feel that xenforo is now too limited and really like mybb...infact i believe its far better than ipb, vbulletin or any other forum software available...so any news of the importer Big Grin
Xen foro is stll quite new, and i'm not sure if dylan has any plans to add this to the merge system we will have to wait for dylan and see what the verdict is.
i hope he had thought about this...i can even provide database with 1000+ posts
(2011-09-24, 02:10 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Xen foro is stll quite new, and i'm not sure if dylan has any plans to add this to the merge system we will have to wait for dylan and see what the verdict is.

I do, but I need sample databases to test it with/build it from.
(2011-09-25, 03:08 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-24, 02:10 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Xen foro is stll quite new, and i'm not sure if dylan has any plans to add this to the merge system we will have to wait for dylan and see what the verdict is.

I do, but I need sample databases to test it with/build it from.

i can give you the database...look at my previous reply Smile
Missed it while I was writing mine Wink
Send me a PM with a link where I can download a zipped, gzipped or bzipped (preferred) copy of the sql file Smile
I do need it in MySQL format as well.
(2011-09-26, 03:35 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Missed it while I was writing mine Wink
Send me a PM with a link where I can download a zipped, gzipped or bzipped (preferred) copy of the sql file Smile
link sent Big Grin

lol...in just few days xenforo 1.1 will be released....so i will give you the database again when i upgrade it to 1.1 Smile

please ignore my pm Big Grin
(2011-09-27, 03:00 AM)souvikroy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-26, 03:35 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Missed it while I was writing mine Wink
link sent Big Grin

lol...in just few days xenforo 1.1 will be released....so i will give you the database again when i upgrade it to 1.1 Smile

Actually its good to have both, so I can make it compatible with either if possible. Though if not I'll do it for the latest version. Thanks for the database Smile
(2011-09-27, 04:31 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-27, 03:00 AM)souvikroy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
link sent Big Grin

Actually its good to have both, so I can make it compatible with either if possible. Though if not I'll do it for the latest version. Thanks for the database Smile
anytime Smile
any update on this Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4