MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mods.net - We're back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hmm. Only 2 plugins, and both of them are for subscriber only plugins. You should create a lot more plugins and especially free ones, because unless you are well know plugin developer, people won't care to subscribe in your Forum.

With that amount ($5) people can get subscription in site like Yaldaram (nearly 100 plugins) and mybb-plugins.com with advanced plugins like MySubscriptions, Donation Bar, MyDownloads, MyAchievements, etc.

You should do more free plugins and gain some popularity here, before doing a subscription feature.
Ya , you need to have a lot of exclusive plugins to get subscribers. Good luck.
We will be unveiling a huge new feature on MyBB Mods.net that will help all the people who used ShopMyBB.com (we did have a lot of help from Imad Jomaa Smile)

Also, most of the plugins we do are requests Toungue
Okay, first things first. Review:

Pros:
—Good idea, I visited the original site (I think?) once before.
—Once you create more plugins, etc., I'd download them if they were good.

Cons:
—I'm pretty sure that's Apart Flame that you're using for the theme.
—Too many forums to start, I think.
—The header and footer are wider than the theme.
—You only have two plugins there, and they are both paid plugins.
—Small, plain banner that could be changed and centered for the better.

Total: 4/10. The site could use some major improvement, but is promising, I think.
nice and clean layout u forum and u logo is great
only when i look to the emty space next to u logo in the header
is not so nice
"MyBB Mods.net - We're back! "

Your back with less content than you had the time you closed? I think when you make a comeback you should at least have improvements, more content than before. Im struggling to find the "up side" of your comeback ?
(2011-10-01, 09:48 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]"MyBB Mods.net - We're back! "

Your back with less content than you had the time you closed? I think when you make a comeback you should at least have improvements, more content than before. Im struggling to find the "up side" of your comeback ?

we have the domain and are working on getting a community going, as well as two subscriber plugins and many more on the way.

We do have improvements, new plugins, and a new market system in the works.
Funny I see this thread now (I must have missed it) since I PM'd fizz just now about an old plugin he and Booher created for me. I did pay for an account on your old site though which was the deal for the plugin, so a subscriber account again would be nice. (And justified I believe.)

Good luck. You guys have some great potential.

Edit: Just created an account.
What plugin was it? (just curious) and i'll give you your subscriber back.
It was the plugin you called "MyBB Forum Post Limit" (you'll see it in one of my threads), and thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3