MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Downtime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-09-29, 12:56 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]It's very hard to track down an exact individual, especially if they are located in areas such as Russia. But even there, there are close to no internet laws meaning they're not doing anything wrong.

You mean Russian hackers can hack freely and we can't take any legal action about them?

(2011-10-02, 06:40 AM)Siege Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-02, 06:35 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]"I just walked a thousand miles."
>100% false
>100% hyperbole

Yes and you're not being serious, that's sarcastic.

He wasn't being sarcastic, or at least he didn't seem like it.

I wasn't being sarcastic, but saying "I just walked a thousand miles." isn't being either. Just like saying I could eat a horse. It's not sarcasm, it's exaggeration. I really don't know why we're arguing about this anyway.

(2011-10-02, 06:44 AM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]You mean Russian hackers can hack freely and we can't take any legal action about them?

I'm not well versed with the internet laws in Russia, I just know they're limited. For one thing, botnets and warez sites are legally hosted there.

The sane with china Sad they have often been accused of having state funded hackers.
(2011-10-02, 06:50 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-02, 06:40 AM)Siege Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-02, 06:35 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]"I just walked a thousand miles."
>100% false
>100% hyperbole

Yes and you're not being serious, that's sarcastic.

He wasn't being sarcastic, or at least he didn't seem like it.

I wasn't being sarcastic, but saying "I just walked a thousand miles." isn't being either. Just like saying I could eat a horse. It's not sarcasm, it's exaggeration. I really don't know why we're arguing about this anyway.

(2011-10-02, 06:44 AM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]You mean Russian hackers can hack freely and we can't take any legal action about them?

I'm not well versed with the internet laws in Russia, I just know they're limited. For one thing, botnets and warez sites are legally hosted there.

I am Russian, but I do not live there. And the last time I checked, I believe it said that botnets and warez aren't LEGAL, but there really isn't a law against them, kind of like the law makers forgot or didn't know. But I don't think they are "legal."
(2011-09-29, 09:31 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Who DDOS's a forum system? Like how butthurt and immature do you have to be to be angry at a FOSS FORUM system.

Really. Maybe it's time to change to IPV6? The kid's booter might not support it :p.

Lots of people unfortunately. A few people we've permabanned. I'm sure you know who they are. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4