MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any WWE fans here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just wandering since I run a WWE Forum how many of you are actually interested in WWE still. Many aren't, many are. Smile.

I know it's fake, so thanks in advance to those members who will try their very best to enlighten me to that fact.

I sometimes enjoy a comedic late night WWE fight, although I much prefer MMA.
Never was a fan of MMA, I'm more into the storylines personally. There's a lack of that in MMA, though they're actually trying to incorporate more "entertainment" similarities from WWE to MMA. So more hype before PPV's etc, meh, just what I read Smile.
I do enjoy them, nah, its not fake, but yes, the grudges and attitude shown by wrestlers in ring are definitely not a REAL LIFE situations.
I'm a fan of WWE, especially Christian and John Cena.
Me too,
Christian is just a blabbering baby, tbh, Cena rocks. I also like personality of Triple H, especially after he became COO, ha ha.
(2011-10-03, 06:40 PM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a fan of WWE, especially Christian and John Cena.

I'm a big fan of Christian Smile

(2011-10-03, 06:55 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Christian is just a blabbering baby, tbh, Cena rocks. I also like personality of Triple H, especially after he became COO, ha ha.

Christians gimmick is of that ( a whiner ). His job is to get hated, and he does it so well! Cena is a bit boring now.
I'm not a fan of Drama shows. MMA though, man that stuff is awesome. I don't really support anyone. But those guys have balls.
I used to love WWF, 1997-2002 era.
Masked Kane was my favourite.
Best event was probably Royal Rumble 2000, where Rikishi destroyed everyone to begin with, and The Rock and Big Show fought it out at the end.
I also love Kane vs Chris Jericho, Last Man Standing - Armageddon 2000
I'll occasionally watch TNA now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5