MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New mods site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought there was discussion a few months ago about a new version of the mods site. How's it coming along?
There has been talk about it for a long time now. Last I heard the main person working on it was to busy to continue working on it.
We're currently discussing the options and gathering ideas.

I guess this is a good place to leave your suggestions if you have any.
Alan ran and developed the mods site and as you might be aware, he recently retired from MyBB.
I'd like to see forum integration. The release threads should be auto-created and managed only by the mod site so every release thread contains the same information in the same format, with a section for an author message.

I should hope to see a slight site overhaul with MyBB 2.0 anyway - why create a new system now only for it to be replaced in the (near-ish) future? With 2.0, you could just use the framework already there to re-build the mods site and integrate it a whole lot better.
We're working on the mods site. Pirata has been tasked and I have every faith his 8-arms-and-one-with-6-fingers will accomplish the task.

As for 2.0, yes there will be a new site.
(2011-10-07, 03:39 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]We're working on the mods site. Pirata has been tasked and I have every faith his 8-arms-and-one-with-6-fingers will accomplish the task.

As for 2.0, yes there will be a new site.

That made my day Toungue
That would be so hard to type with.,
He's playing with me because I cut my fifth toe (of my left foot) into two parts, it nearly looks like I have 6 fingers. As horrid as it may sound I can assure you the pain is even more horrid ahah.
Pages: 1 2