MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Merge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there a sql query i can where it merges all the import users like it would merge stevenf50_mybbimport-472 with stevenf50 automatically?
This forum is for support of the merge system, which does that automatically. Please use the system.
It doesn't I get a load of mybbimpirt_564 users, I need a way to merge them and it is for this section, it's do with the merge process which continues after the threads are moved or'd you say after merge bugs aren't for this section when they are.
You really need to improve on your English, because the way you write things do not make sense. What you're talking about only happens if the user exists already on the new board, but with a different email address.

You can manually merge the users from the ACP.
Im English, and I'm a writer who's had there work published so somehow I thinks my English is fine, probably better than yours.

Im looking for a way to automatically merge these users with a sql query and like I said I'll take the risk that the account was made by a different person.
I'm sorry, but this is not well written English Wink
(2011-10-10, 07:35 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a sql query i can where it merges all the import users like it would merge stevenf50_mybbimport-472 with stevenf50 automatically?

As for the query, that is nothing to do with the Merge system and is more appropriate to a general SQL question. However I will move this to the closest appropriate section of our forums.
(2011-10-15, 05:48 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm English, and I'm a writer who's had their work published. So somehow, I thinks my English is fine; it's probably better than yours.

I'm looking for a way to automatically merge these users with a SQL query, and like I said, I'll take the risk that the account was made by a different person.

Angel
(2011-10-16, 08:31 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-15, 05:48 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm English, and I'm a writer who's had their work published. So somehow, I thinks my English is fine; it's probably better than yours.

I'm looking for a way to automatically merge these users with a SQL query, and like I said, I'll take the risk that the account was made by a different person.

Angel

You even didn't clean it up very good Toungue should be:

(2011-10-15, 05:48 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm English, and I'm a writer who has had their work published. So somehow, I thinks my English is fine; probably better than yours.

I'm looking for a way to automatically merge these users with an SQL query; and like I said, I'll take the risk that the account was made by a different person.

I know, I'm evil Wink
The "It's" you added isn't necessary in a compound sentence, but either correction for that works Wink
"Who's" can be used instead of "who has", but you are correct on the placement of "an". I'm always pronouncing it "sequel" in my head. Toungue

I was always taught that who's isn't correct. But perhaps its because of different varieties of English too. Like how UK English off uses s in words where American English uses a z.
Pages: 1 2 3