MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post your iOS/Android/Windows Phone Desktop screenshot here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haven't seen a thread like this, so have at it Toungue
[Image: CsqZK.jpg]

If anyone want's to know. My Newsstand subscription is Autoweek.
I see you have iOS 5. I love it so far. only problem i've had is the camera button next to the unlock bar only shows up sometimes. It like randomly will be there and other times won't. I've only seen it twice so far :|
(2011-10-13, 10:41 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]I see you have iOS 5. I love it so far. only problem i've had is the camera button next to the unlock bar only shows up sometimes. It like randomly will be there and other times won't. I've only seen it twice so far :|

Ah. The phone needs to be locked and then double tap the home button.
OH. Never thought of that. It works :p Cool stuff ^^
(2011-10-13, 10:43 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]OH. Never thought of that. It works :p Cool stuff ^^

Yeah, quite cool. Take a look at Newsstand also I just bought a 1 year subscription to AutoWeek. Smile
[Image: 10fb155b.jpg]

There's mine lol
[Image: ios20111013.PNG]

Jailbroken iPhone 3G, just for background and a couple of other goodies. I so much want a 4S.
I had my iPod jailbroken before iOS 5. Only jailbreak i've seen for 5 so far is a tethered one Confused
(2011-10-13, 11:35 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ios20111013.PNG]

Jailbroken iPhone 3G, just for background and a couple of other goodies. I so much want a 4S.

http://thrumyeye.deviantart.com/gallery/...8#/d427siy

HeartHeart
Pages: 1 2 3