MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logging in with email address
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-04-17, 05:43 PM)b.h. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-17, 05:09 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]It will log you in with the first one. This option is meant to be used in conjunction with the one requiring unique email addresses. I suppose that if you turn this on, the other should be turned on automatically. However, we don't currently have that written that way AFAIK.

Thanks for clarifying, this will probably be reported as a bug at some point, as I know most board owners have a test accounts. Also I use my board as a support site for my customers. Many of the companies, register the same email address for different users. (Unfortunately)

Love the concept, but won't work for me as is. Maybe future release could consider checking both email and matching password b4 logging in a user?

What do you mean? It will query the first registered user and will check the password against that same user.

I agree it should change the "Allow emails to be registered multiple times?" setting should be updated whit the "Allowed Login Methods" one and vice versa.
Pages: 1 2 3