MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Club-Hack.com - A Club for Enthusiasts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry, I am really busy lately and due to a 1 person taking care of everything is hard.

Will add a measure to stop spam and registration from bots.
(2011-10-15, 10:04 PM)Erader Wrote: [ -> ]I redesigned and modified most of it so I believe I shouldn't use their copyright unless I use the original. If the owner has any complaint he should contact me.

On the contrary, you should contact theme author and see if you can remove his copyright. No matter, how far you edited, unless you got permission from original theme author, you can't remove his copyright. Smile

Good luck.
Clean the posts by spambots , other than that its fine.
(2011-10-15, 10:04 PM)Erader Wrote: [ -> ]I redesigned and modified most of it so I believe I shouldn't use their copyright unless I use the original. If the owner has any complaint he should contact me.
You got to be kidding me, copyrights should remain INTACT unless you've permission from creator of it, base is base, even if a single thing is used, it is his at the end of the day.

Okay I will insert the rightful copyright. Thanks for the heads up.
What's with having so many forums when most of them are empty? Also, I'd advise changing the images at the top to CSS sprites as there's a load delay when you hover over them.
Where are you coming from?

This is my only forum and secondly I just opened it and I'm working on the security and structure then I will start promoting it.

The CSS sprites are fine.
What do you mean where am I coming from? There are a ton of forums that appear empty. As for the CSS sprites, you're not seemingly using sprites at all - there is a delay on hover while the browser loads the new image.
That is their problem not mine, I will start posting. I can't skip my to do list and start getting content in without any precautions. The theme is fine as if I take thouse sprites out then it will ruin the design of the theme . So the theme is fine as it is. I'm sure people won't mind waiting an extra second for the images to appear.
You're really not listening about the whole sprite issue. You are not currently using sprites. You should change it so you are using sprites. People might not mind the load time, but it doesn't look as good as it's less fluid.

Also, why post your site if you have no content? It's up to you to start generating content for your site - you can't expect members to post when there's nothing to reply to.
Pages: 1 2 3