MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Club-Hack.com - A Club for Enthusiasts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You clearly don't understand why this section "Showcase & Reviews" was setup in the MyBB Community. I haven't posted my site here to generate members or content. I posted here to get feedback and some reviews on how good I have done so far not to get members. If you got nothing nice to say then please don't bother replying back. Take the time and read the Showcase Guidelines and rules -> http://community.mybb.com/thread-105949.html
Actually euantor is telling to fill the empty forums (which he mean forums/subforums Toungue ) I guess you thought him that he is trying to say about the "other websites".

Its a start of the new website guys, please wish him the good luck.
Oh I understand. Ops please forgive me mate. I get angry at times... All I try is to setup a forum without getting people to wrongfully judge it. Sorry Smile
Smile,

I have finished the forum for now, Gotta get some content going.
Contrary to your claim, your site looks like it's for hackers and hacking.

Quoted from your site, "HACKING, CODING, CRACKING", "Website Hacking", "Beginner Hacking", and "Hacking Tutorials and Tools".

(2011-10-15, 04:59 PM)Erader Wrote: [ -> ]Please note that we are not in any way related to "Hacking" or "Warez".

The forum can be found by clicking on this link:<snip>

<snip>
At the start of the website, there were no hacking forums/subforums. He added it after so I assume this thread is going to close.
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.
Pages: 1 2 3