MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] My Permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Can't delete threads
File: moderation.php
Field: action
Value: deletethread (we need four, "do_deletethread", "multideletethreads", "do_multideletethreads", and this one)

Can't delete threads
File: moderation.php
Value: deleteposts (we need four, "do_deleteposts", "multideleteposts", "do_multideleteposts", and this one)

Needs one more to prevent editing a post and then using the delete option in editpost.php:

File: editpost.php
Value: deletepost

Nice tutorial Smile
How could I use this to prevent people from seeing reputation comments other than your own?
You can not.
Is it possible to disallow viewing of the reputation page altogether using this plugin? If so, what would the settings be for that.
Disable the reputation system for all groups could probably be the best option. Anyways:
File: reputation.php
Field:
Value:

Though there is a bug in the plugin you may need to fix first:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-My...0#pid53830
(2013-02-15, 10:51 PM)J Greig Wrote: [ -> ]How could I use this to prevent people from seeing reputation comments other than your own?

This plugin is quite powerful but not thaaaaat powerful Toungue
This does not work in 1.6.10. Typing any file name blocks the entire website except the Admin CP.
Hello, I have the version 1.6.12 of mybb and your plugin in 1.3
I need 2 types(chaps) of moderators 1 who could only move comment 1 which would have reduced functions(offices) (approval / désaprobation)
I followed your tuto but no effect can use me please
There is a bug with the plugin (i can't view how to fix it) ?
Ps: saddened for the translation me am French Blush
(2014-01-02, 04:35 PM)buzzer Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have the version 1.6.12 of mybb and your plugin in 1.3
I need 2 types(chaps) of moderators 1 who could only move comment 1 which would have reduced functions(offices) (approval / désaprobation)
I followed your tuto but no effect can use me please
There is a bug with the plugin (i can't view how to fix it) ?
Ps: saddened for the translation me am French Blush

Excuse me can you help me please ?Shy
If I understand correctly, that is not an issue with the plugin neither this tutorial.
Pages: 1 2 3 4