MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdsBOMB - Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-10-23, 02:08 AM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Home page is clean looking / very impressed, 9/10. But then clicked on the forum and was quite let down by its look, in particular your use of the sunshine yellow/orange color, 2/10.

Thanks for the review. I will change the theme of the MyBB Smile
Check it now. Smile
You're welcome. Update 4/10. You'll want to take more time to make it look right.

I would instead want the top of each page and tabs to look the same. The text in the footer looks off, too much white. I prefer the blue on home page. Not enough contrast for the blue in the forum. Whatever blue is used, I'd want the home page and forum to look very similar - coordinated. The words "community" and "traffic" in your signature should be capitalized.

(2011-10-23, 02:12 AM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the review. I will change the theme of the MyBB Smile
Check it now. Smile

Cool stuff bro, looks good, work on the forum's theme.
Thank You ALL!

I have really good idea for AdsBOMB. I will keep you updated!
So, as I said I will keep you updated!

We have added something new that allows you to increase your page rank.

For proof there it is AdsBOMB.net, we launched the site on 19-10-2011, so four days ago, and it already has PR 3.

If you have any questions, please post them here!

Thank You!
I have a question, how does the PageRank Increaser work exactly?
(2011-10-23, 05:00 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question, how does the PageRank Increaser work exactly?

1. You request it at AdsBOMB.net, it costs 100 AdsBOMB Coins.
2. We review the request and send you email whether your request was accepted or declined(we refund your 100 Coins).
* Accepted or Declined depends on our Terms of Service.
3. If accepted, we use our techniques to increase your PageRank.

We will use same techniques as we used on AdsBOMB.
I mean how does it work? What methods? Does it ping sites such as websiteoutlook.com?
(2011-10-23, 05:36 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]I mean how does it work? What methods? Does it ping sites such as websiteoutlook.com?

Sorry but if I tell my methods, who will join my website for that service? lol
Some methods can damage a site in the long run. Google will often penalize sites that use automatic methods to increase their PR.
It is not automatic method. I do it manually for every site that request PageRank Increase.
Pages: 1 2 3