MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdsBOMB - Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
UPDATE!

A guy posted feedback about avatars at Adsbomb: http://adsbomb.uservoice.com/forums/1376...ad-avatars

Today I was working on it and finally finished it.
We now have avatars at AdsBOMB.

To change your avatar go to "Change my account information".

Enjoy!
New promotion at AdsBOMB Forums!

PageRank Increaser to Backlink Bomber - Read more Backlink Bomber - High Quality dofollow backlinks.
I don't think this fits here as you're advertising the main site rather than the forums.
See the links they go to the forums..
But you're not even advertising the forum. The forum you have is basically a support forum for your real website.
(2011-10-26, 11:27 AM)BitzDefender Wrote: [ -> ]But you're not even advertising the forum. The forum you have is basically a support forum for your real website.

Any site with a MyBB forum, which has some sort of customization from default install can be showcased here. Its not against rules.
(2011-10-26, 11:43 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-26, 11:27 AM)BitzDefender Wrote: [ -> ]But you're not even advertising the forum. The forum you have is basically a support forum for your real website.

Any site with a MyBB forum, which has some sort of customization from default install can be showcased here. Its not against rules.

Thank YOU kavin!
Pages: 1 2 3