MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: First programming language you learned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First programming language I learned was c, then c++, Then As3, then HTML.
As3 and c, were my favoritesShy

Think I'll give php a try.

Also say which is your favorite.
First C , then javascript, then C++ then php.
And love the C++
4004 assembly, then 8080, then 6502, then BASIC (about 5 years after I started, which was about 5 years before C was unleashed on the public). 6800 in there somewhere too.
Batch, HTML & CSS, VB.NET, C#, Lua, SQL & PHP.
I also plan on learning (Basic) JavaScript in the following weeks.

All but two are either scripting languages or markup, but I'll assume they count. Toungue
Visual Basic.NET, Java, then PHP, and finally C++ (though not good at it)

^^
Mine was C then moved to C++ but never did any huge projects with it besides an FPS game that turned into a "2.5D" one but never finished it. I also learned some Assembly but never did anything practical. I've learnt Java, PHP and JavaScript too and I'm currently thinking about applying my Java and Android concepts on an Android game.
Machine language and assembler for 9900, 6502, 6510, Z80, 8088, 6800 68000 and many brands/types of microcontrollers.

BASIC(many flavors), logo, pascal, c(many flavors), delphi, perl, php, javascript...

Wink
My first one is C. Then C++ and Java (Not a pro in both of them). When i did my embedded course, i learned Embedded C and Assembly.

Also learned HTML, CSS (As pyridine said they are more likely scripting languages), and PHP. Planning to learn Javascript soon, when i find some time.
Batch -> HTML/CSS -> Javascript -> Java -> PHP
Pages: 1 2 3