MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher - No posting to twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cache is empty

Lets say everything forum side is fine, looking at my twitter screenshot are the settings there ok?
OAuth Access level: Read, write, and direct messs
Callback URL: None
Access Token Access level: Read-only

Recreated app and still isnt working :/
both the oauth token and your access token need to be read-write
How do I change the access token?
The settings tab only allows me to change the OAuth access level.
https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/299
Aparently I have to set my access level then recreate my access token details.
Very wierd.
But doing this causes error in the mybb tests...ARGH
Made another app and this time set to read and write before creating the tokens, this seems to have worked in twitter and the tests are working.
And it freaking works!!!!

It took some time, but finally.
Thanks alot. Ive litterly been ripping my hair out about this!

Might have to make a step by step tutorial because twitter offers very little newb support for this.
(2011-10-27, 01:30 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Might have to make a step by step tutorial because twitter offers very little newb support for this.

I would but it would be valid for 5 days then not work anymore. they keep changingthings
I need help with this. I just updated to 1.6.5 MyBB and then updated mybbpublisher. All of my settings remained. I went to tools/maint and ran thru the steps- FB turned out great and made a test post.

However, the three Twitter steps return code, not results. example:
Array
(
    [0] => stdClass Object
        (
            [id_str] =>
...etc.

Please help!
please PM me the full output from the three steps. the output should something like you have, but it depends on the contents if its valid or not
(2011-12-28, 05:16 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]please PM me the full output from the three steps. the output should something like you have, but it depends on the contents if its valid or not

Thanks, PMs inbound...
Pages: 1 2