MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher - No posting to twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so ive tried to sort out MyBB Publisher for some time now and I think ive done everything correctly.
But it doesnt want to post anything to Twitter. (havent tried Facebook)

Site: http://cybertechforums.com/

Heres a few screenshots of my settings etc.
[attachment=24533][attachment=24532]

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
are you using the latest 1.6.2 version? what is the output of the twitter steps using the Tools and Maintenance > MyBBPublisher tools
Yes and do you want me to post all the code thats displayed?
I am having the same problem and I using the latest version.
(2011-10-26, 04:11 PM)hotboy18 Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same problem and I using the latest version.

Start a new thread.
You need to set the Forums ifor which new thread are published to 0 then save
Opps My Bad!

Unless theres a delay, that didnt work.
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9035/...f4cc90.png
that is odd. your output from the tools is working fine, the twitter icons are showing on all the forums, so everything should be working. there is typically no delay in posting.

can you go back to the admin tools and run step 3, to see what twitter is saying your latest updates are? do they match the new THREADs that have been created since you made the change to the 0 setting?
(2011-10-26, 10:19 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]that is odd. your output from the tools is working fine, the twitter icons are showing on all the forums, so everything should be working. there is typically no delay in posting.

can you go back to the admin tools and run step 3, to see what twitter is saying your latest updates are? do they match the new THREADs that have been created since you made the change to the 0 setting?

No, the test shows my tweets from awhile ago.
Ive made several New Threads and Announcements with the new settings and non show up in the test.
is there a mybbpublisher_errors_tw cache enytry?
Pages: 1 2